Please remember that it is still mandatory to wear a face covering while in the Centre and in our stores. This is to help protect you and others from infection by Covid-19.
During your visit you will notice a number of initiatives that are in place to further safeguard your health & safety and that of our staff.
- The entrance doors on St Patrick Street and Merchants Quay are designated as entrance and exit doors and directional arrows guide your journey safely throughout the Centre.
- A queuing system is in operation at both the ladies and gents toilets and signage is in place explaining how the queuing system operates. We ask that all visitors adhere to the signage at all times and maintain the recommended safe social distance – 2 metres.
- Our cleaning procedures have been increased throughout the day and sanitising gel dispensers are available at all our entrances; we urge you use these on entering and exiting the Centre.
- If possible avoid using the lifts and use the escalators to access the car park areas. However, if you have to use the lifts avoid crowded lifts and take the necessary precautions e.g. wear a face mask and gloves.
- The disabled toilet and the baby changing room remain open and operational.
- The mall seating has been removed to ensure social distancing and to deter congregating.
- Please avoid shopping in large groups and maintain social distancing at all times to protect your health and that of our staff.
We would like to take this opportunity to pay tribute to the staff of our stores, to our operations team, to all our suppliers, delivery drivers, warehouse staff and behind the scenes managers who put their own health at risk to ensure that the rest of us had food on our tables and were able to receive our important medications. A huge thank you to you all from us!